The AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023 is just around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited! This year’s event will be held in Boston, MA from October 10-12 and will feature some of the most respected leaders in higher education.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Jane Goodall – primatologist, ethologist, and anthropologist
- Dr. Sheryl Sandberg – COO of Facebook and best-selling author
- Dr. Brené Brown – research professor at the University of Houston and best-selling author
- President Barack Obama – 44th President of the United States of America
In addition to these amazing keynote speakers, there will also be over 100 breakout sessions covering topics such as:
- Career Services
- College Administration
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Marketing and Communications
- Student Affairs
- Student Engagement
- Student Success
We are so excited about what promises to be an incredible event and we hope to see you there!
What to Expect at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium is one of the most highly anticipated education conferences of the year. Here’s what you can expect at the event:
Keynote speakers: Some of the most influential leaders in higher education will be giving keynote speeches at the symposium. This is your chance to hear from them directly and learn about the latest trends in the industry.
Workshops and breakout sessions: There will be a wide range of workshops and breakout sessions available, covering everything from effective teaching strategies to the latest technology in the classroom. You’ll be able to attend the ones that are most relevant to your interests and needs.
Networking opportunities: The symposium is also a great opportunity to network with other professionals in the field. You’ll have a chance to meet and connect with people from all over the world who share your passion for higher education.
If you’re interested in attending the AMA Higher Ed Symposium, be sure to register early. The event is sure to sell out, so you don’t want to miss your chance to attend!
Featured Speakers for the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The American Marketing Association (AMA) Higher Education Symposium is pleased to announce its featured speakers for the 2023 event. This premier conference for marketing and higher education professionals will be held February 23 – 25, 2023 at the Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, California.
As the leading authority on marketing in higher education, the AMA Symposium is the premier event for marketing and higher education professionals. This year’s Symposium will feature an exciting lineup of keynote speakers, including:
- Jay Baer, New York Times Bestselling Author and Founder of Convince & Convert
- Christina Gomez, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success at California State University, Fullerton
- Helen Drummond, Vice President for Marketing and Communications at the University of Arizona
- And many more!
The AMA Higher Education Symposium is the perfect opportunity to network with fellow marketing and higher education professionals, learn best practices, and stay ahead of the curve. Register today and don’t miss out on this can’t-miss event!
Preparation for the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
As we all know, the AMA Higher Ed Symposium is just around the corner. 2023 is fast approaching, and we all need to be prepared! Here are a few tips to help you get ready for the big event:
1. Register early. The sooner you register, the better. This will ensure that you get a spot at the symposium and can start planning your schedule.
2. Start thinking about your presentation. If you’re planning on presenting at the symposium, now is the time to start putting together your material. Start thinking about what you want to say and how you want to say it.
3. Start networking. One of the best things about the symposium is the opportunity to network with other higher ed professionals. Start reaching out to people who you think might be attending and start getting to know them.
4. Start saving up. The symposium can be a bit pricey, so start saving up now. This way, you won’t have to worry about it later on.
5. start preparing mentally and emotionally. The symposium can be a lot to take in, so it’s important to be prepared mentally and emotionally. Start getting yourself into the right mindset and start getting excited about the event!
These are just a few tips to help you get ready for the AMA Higher Ed Symposium. 2023 is right around the corner, so start preparing now!
Workshops and Seminars at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023 offers a variety of workshops and seminars to help attendees further their knowledge and careers in the field of higher education. Below is a sampling of the workshops and seminars that will be offered at the symposium:
-“The Impact of Social Media on Higher Education”
– “Using Technology in the Classroom”
– “Assessment and Accreditation in Higher Education”
– “Building Effective Leadership Teams”
– “Developing 21st Century Learning Skills”
– “Fostering a Culture of Innovation”
– “Strategies for Effective Online Teaching”
– “Engaging Students in Active Learning”
– “Designing Effective Course Materials”
– “Maximizing the Potential of Student Affairs”
These workshops and seminars offer attendees the opportunity to learn from experts in the field and network with other professionals who share their interests. Attendees will come away from the symposium with new ideas, strategies, and contacts that will help them in their work in higher education.
Networking Opportunities at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium is one of the premier networking events for higher education professionals. This Symposium provides an opportunity to connect with colleagues from around the world who are interested in similar topics and issues affecting higher education. The Symposium offers a variety of networking events, including:
The Opening Reception: This event provides an opportunity to meet and mingle with other attendees and exhibitors.
The Welcome Reception: This event provides an opportunity to learn more about the Symposium and network with attendees and exhibitors.
The Exhibitor Reception: This event provides an opportunity to network with exhibitors and learn more about their products and services.
The Closing Reception: This event provides an opportunity to reflect on the Symposium and network with colleagues.
These networking events provide an excellent opportunity to connect with colleagues, learn about new products and services, and explore the latest trends in higher education.
Activities for Attendees at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium is an annual event that brings together academics and professionals from all over the world to discuss the latest trends in higher education. This year’s symposium will be held in Chicago, Illinois from October 1-3, 2023.
There will be a variety of activities and events for attendees to enjoy during the symposium. In the mornings, there will be keynote speeches from some of the leading figures in higher education. These speeches will be followed by panel discussions on a variety of topics related to higher education.
In the afternoons, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in breakout sessions. These sessions will provide attendees with the chance to network with other professionals and learn about new trends and developments in higher education.
The evenings will be reserved for social events, such as receptions and dinners. These events will provide attendees with the chance to relax and mingle with other attendees.
Overall, the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023 promises to be an exciting and informative event for all who attend.
What to Pack for the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
Are you planning on attending the AMA Higher Ed Symposium in 2023? If so, you’re probably wondering what to pack.
Here are a few tips to help you pack for the symposium:
1. Pack light. You’ll be doing a lot of walking during the symposium, so it’s best to pack light. Bring a small backpack or bag that you can easily carry around with you.
2. Bring comfortable shoes. You’ll be doing a lot of walking, so make sure to pack comfortable shoes. Leave your high heels at home!
3. Bring business cards. You’ll be meeting a lot of people at the symposium, so it’s a good idea to bring plenty of business cards.
4. Bring a laptop or tablet. You’ll want to be able to take notes during the various sessions and keynote speeches. A laptop or tablet can also be helpful for networking after the symposium.
5. Dress professionally. Remember, this is a professional conference. You’ll want to dress accordingly. Business casual is usually a safe bet.
These are just a few tips to help you pack for the AMA Higher Ed Symposium. With these tips in mind, you’ll be sure to have a great time at the symposium!
Best Practices for Engaging at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium is one of the most important events for higher education marketing and communications professionals. This is the event where higher ed marketing and communications professionals can learn from the best and brightest in the field, network with their peers, and find new and innovative ways to improve their craft.
Engaging at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023 will be critical for any higher ed marketing and communications professional who wants to stay ahead of the curve. Here are some best practices for engaging at the Symposium:
1. Attend the keynotes and breakout sessions. The keynotes and breakout sessions at the Symposium are where you will learn the latest trends, best practices, and case studies from your peers. Make sure to block out time in your schedule to attend as many of these sessions as possible.
2. Network, network, network! The Symposium is also a great opportunity to network with your peers. Attend networking events, exchange business cards, and connect with other higher-ed marketing and communications professionals on social media.
3. Visit the exhibits. The exhibits at the Symposium are where you can see the latest products and services from higher ed vendors. Make sure to visit as many of the exhibits as possible and gather information from the vendors that you can use in your work.
4. Attend social events. The social events at the Symposium are a great way to relax and have some fun. Make sure to attend at least one or two of the social events so that you can unwind and enjoy yourself.
By following these best practices, you will be sure to have a successful and engaging experience at the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023!
Post-Symposium Resources from the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023 was a resounding success! We had so many great sessions and panels discussing the latest trends and challenges in higher education. One of the highlights of the symposium was the post-symposium resources that were made available to attendees.
There were several handouts and guides available on topics ranging from effective teaching strategies to campus mental health resources. We also had several excellent speakers who generously shared their PowerPoint presentations and slideshows with us.
All of these resources are now available on the AMA Higher Ed Symposium website, so if you weren’t able to attend the symposium, you can still check out all of the great information that was shared. We hope you find these resources helpful and we hope to see you at the next AMA Higher Ed Symposium!
Post-Event Reflections on the AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023
The AMA Higher Ed Symposium 2023 was a truly amazing event. I had the opportunity to meet so many incredible people and learn about the latest trends in higher education. I am truly grateful for the experience.
There were a lot of great sessions at the symposium, but one that stood out for me was the panel on the future of online education. It was really interesting to hear from a variety of experts about their thoughts on where online education is headed. I came away from the session feeling very optimistic about the future of online education.
I also had the chance to network with a lot of other professionals in the field of higher education. Overall, the AMA Higher Ed Symposium was an incredible experience. I am already looking forward to next year’s event!