Clark Atlanta University MBA Ranking. Clark Atlanta University is a private, liberal arts university that was founded in 1867. It is located in Atlanta, Georgia and offers over 100 undergraduate majors as well as graduate programs including an MBA. The school’s mission statement reads: “The mission of Clark Atlanta University is to educate students who will become leaders in their communities by providing an excellent education that promotes critical thinking skills; fosters creativity; develops cultural awareness; encourages civic engagement; and instills a sense of responsibility for global citizenship.”
Clark Atlanta University’s MBA program has been ranked among the top 25% of all business schools worldwide by U.S News & World Report since 2013 (when it began ranking MBA programs). The program also received accreditation from AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) which signifies that it meets their high standards for quality education provided by leading universities around the world
Clark Atlanta University MBA Program Reviews
You can also read reviews from alumni and current students.
- Alumni Reviews
- Online Student Reviews
- Industry Professionals
Clark Atlanta University MBA Curriculum
The MBA curriculum at Clark Atlanta University consists of core courses, electives and specializations. The core courses are designed to give you a solid foundation in business fundamentals. Electives allow you to focus on your specific interests or career goals by selecting from a variety of topics such as finance, accounting and marketing. Specializations allow students to choose one area of concentration within their field of study; they also provide an opportunity for students who want more depth in their chosen field than is available through elective courses alone
Clark Atlanta University MBA Admissions Requirements
The MBA program at Clark Atlanta University requires a GMAT or GRE score, as well as a minimum of two years of work experience.
- GMAT or GRE Score: The average GMAT score for applicants to the full-time MBA program was 556 in 2018. The average GRE score was 3144.
- Work Experience: You must have at least two years of professional work experience before applying to the MBA program (or three years if you’re using an international baccalaureate). Applicants with less than two years’ experience can still apply but may be required to take courses in lieu of some electives during their first year at CAU.
- Letters of Recommendation: You’ll need three letters from people who know you well and can speak to your strengths as an applicant, such as former supervisors or professors who have taught you directly in class
Clark Atlanta University MBA Tuition Cost
The cost of the MBA program at Clark Atlanta University is $55,000. The total tuition fee includes:
- Tuition for all classes and labs
- Course materials (textbooks)
- Student activity fees and technology fees
Clark Atlanta University MBA Alumni Network
The Clark Atlanta University MBA Alumni Network is a group of over 1,000 alumni who have graduated from the program. The network provides access to many benefits including:
- Alumni Benefits (e.g., networking opportunities with current students, alumni events)
- Networking Opportunities (e.g., connecting with other alumni)
Clark Atlanta University MBA Scholarships
Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate financial need. The scholarship deadline is May 1, 2019, and applications will be accepted on the Clark Atlanta University website.
Students can apply for a variety of scholarships through the school’s Financial Aid Office and Office of Student Affairs. Scholarships include:
- The National Alumni Association Scholarship (NAA) Program, which gives out up to $5,000 per year in academic support funds. This program recognizes outstanding alumni who have gone on to achieve success in their professional lives and wish to give back by providing financial assistance for current CAU students pursuing graduate degrees or certificate programs at any level within our university system;
- The President’s Scholarship Fund (PSF), which offers full tuition plus an additional $1,500 stipend per semester;
- The Dean’s Scholarship Fund (DSF), which offers full tuition plus an additional $1,500 stipend per semester;
Clark Atlanta University MBA Accreditation
The Clark Atlanta University MBA program is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This accreditation ensures that all of our business programs meet or exceed industry standards, ensuring that you will receive a high-quality education. The ACBSP is one of six regional accrediting agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education’s National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity (NACIQI).
Clark Atlanta University MBA Job Placement
The Clark Atlanta University MBA program is known for its strong job placement rates. According to the school’s website, 99% of graduates who were seeking employment were able to find it within six months after graduation. This number includes both full-time and part-time positions as well as internships, which are available through the Career Services department at CAU.
The Office of Career Development offers a wide range of services to assist students in finding employment after graduation, including:
- Job fairs and networking events with employers from around Atlanta and across the country
- Resume critique sessions where you can get feedback on your resume from an expert in the field (and get tips on how you can improve it)
Clark Atlanta University MBA Faculty
The faculty at Clark Atlanta University is comprised of some of the most accomplished professionals in their fields. They have a wide range of experience, from working in Fortune 500 companies to serving as professors at other institutions. Many also hold advanced degrees and certifications that demonstrate their expertise in their fields.
The school has been recognized by U.S News & World Report as one of the best business schools in Georgia, with an overall ranking of #27 out of all public universities in America (2018).
Clark Atlanta University MBA Online Program
The Clark Atlanta University online MBA program is available to students who have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Applicants must also have at least three years of full-time work experience in their field, with at least one year in the past five years.
The online learning benefits include:
- Flexible scheduling – Students can complete this program on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on their needs and availability.
- Individualized attention – Each student has access to a personal academic advisor who will help them navigate the coursework and stay on track for graduation. The advisor will also provide support throughout your time in school by answering questions about course content or career planning strategies so that you can make informed decisions about your future goals as they relate to earning an MBA degree from Clark Atlanta University.* Interactive learning environment – This program uses interactive technology such as webinars (live video seminars) and discussion boards where students can communicate directly with faculty members and fellow classmates.* Affordable tuition costs – Tuition for this program starts at $1 per credit hour for those enrolled full time (12 credits per semester), making it one of the most affordable options among top ranked business schools across America!